The ISO-110 Energy Frame is a PASSIVE wooden window with a core made from hard PUR insulation foam. The 110 mm thick wooden profiles give the product a solid wood appearance, while the built-in insulation foam has no impact on its external appearance. The product is suitable for use in passive and better low-energy buildings.
Wood types and colours
We offer a broad selection of colour coatings in compliance with the Inles and RAL colour charts. The coatings are water based and environmentally friendly. With a wide range of shades available, we are confident that you will be able to find a nuance to suit your taste.
Surface treatment using protective coatings is the main factor in the longevity, durability and appearance of wood products. At Inles, we have dedicated a lot of attention to the matter and are proud of our robotic electrostatic final coating of wood products.
- The undercoating agent protects the wood from fungi and insects and evens any colour differences in the wood
- The intermediate layer seals off any pores in the wood for an even and smooth surface
- During the final robotic electrostatic stage, the coating is evenly applied across the entire surface of the workpiece, producing a more durable and visually sophisticated product
- Aluminium, stainless steel or plastic spacers
- Thermal transmittance of glass: Ug from 0.5 to 0.7 W/m2K
- Acoustic performance of glass: Rw from 32 to 37 dB
- Solar energy transmittance of glass: g-values from 37% to 50%
- Various safety glass and muntin grille designs
The panes are sealed using permanent elastic seals that match the colour of the product. Inles windows use glass that is produced in Slovenia by the quality Austrian manufacturer Ertl glas.
Have a look at the comprehensive selection of Inles thermal and sound insulating glass and safety glass.
Technical brochureRead the brochure on the equipment, possible implementations and thermal performance of the product.
Download the brochure
CE markThe product is labelled with the CE marking and is compliant with EU directives on free marketability on the EU market.
Declaration of Conformity
- All corner joints on the frame and casement are the mortise and tenon type, which is the strongest joint available in window frame construction
- We use only quality wood that meets the RAL quality criteria according to DIN 68360
- Triple-layer surface treatment using electrostatic coating
- Thermally insulating drip cap is part of standard equipment
- High level of security of the standard hardware
- Permanent elastic seals ensure superior airtightness and watertightness, which are constantly controlled using our own testing machine
- Broad selection of muntin grilles, glass types, handles, coatings, etc.
Builders’ joinery openings are the only way for bad guys to enter your home. This is why it is important to choose products with a high level of security.
- Tested equipment with a grade RC2 security level certificate
- MVS contact elements with window opening indicator (alarm)
- Sponge-like closing members that prevent the casement from being removed from the frame
- Various models and safety glass levels