TRIPLE-LAYER COATING IS USED TO ACHIEVE A HIGH QUALITY CLASS:
1/ Impregnation – undercoat:
- Improved protection due to strong and deep penetration of the fungicide into the wood – joints, surface and front wood.
- Certified, tested in Europa institutes conforms to all requirements of modern primers EN 113 as well as EN 152.1 (DIN 68800 – Part 3), which means a fungicide treatement against blue stains in wood and wood-decay fungi.
- Composition: water as solvent, modified alkyd resins, light- and weather-fast pigments.
- The primer is diluted with water and is used in glazes and paints for all types of wood.
- Priming is performed on a purpose-designed pouring line and provides complete protection.
2/ Intermediate layer:
- Additional protection of front wood, joints and the entire surface of the product from fungi and damp
- It fills the wood pores, thereby evening the surface and producing a smooth, uniform look
- Composition: water as solvent, modified acrylic / alkyd resins
- This high-dilution, highly transparent filler is used in glazes and paints for all types of wood .
- Additional protection is achieved by pouring in a designated pouring chamber under special conditions
3/ Thick top layer:
- High elasticity and weather fastness of the newly developed coating
- High mechanical resistance and improved hail resistance
- Very good UV protection
- Optimal vapour permeability
- Composition: water as solvent, acrylic resins
- Finish resembles furniture varnish
- The agent is diluted with water and can be used on all types of wood
- A wide spectrum of colours to choose from and tailoring of the shade to customer’s wishes